An empty bullet shell is the perfect flower vase

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Best Name Ever?

While reading the HuffPost today, I stumbled upon a treasure of a name.  Thank you UK once again for keeping me entertained and satisfied.  Lulee, I think you'll enjoy what you're about to read.

Meet Air Chief Marshall Sir Jock Stirrup.  He is a big wig in the British Armed Forces and currently one the key decision makers in the Marjah operation.  This man should be the next Prime Minister of Britain for reasons that go way beyond that fact that he would be known as Prime Minister Stirrup.  He has acknowledged the military's role in global warming and believes in taking a pragmatic approach to dealing with the Taliban, a la McChrystal and Karzai.  He's been in the armed forces for forever and he will probably never die.  Also did I mention that his name is Sir Jock Stirrup?!?!

I may seem a bit childish on this, but I seriously implore you to look into the achievements of this man.  And ask yourself this, would you vote for this man if you were a British national?
Just sayin.................

3 comments:

  1. I do believe I was your target audience for that post!!! What if his wife's name was Ilene N Stirrup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha ooo lulee you never fail to make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would make them the power couple of the century!

    ReplyDelete