An empty bullet shell is the perfect flower vase

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Fancy Pants Health Club in Kabul?

Yesterday I found out that Kabul is truly on the up and up.  The much anticipated Kabul Health Club has finally opened it's doors to the public.  Well.....kind of.  Let's just say that it's opened it's doors to the expat public, since they, and maybe some rich Afghans, will be the only ones able to afford to stop and smell the roses inside.  I'm not gonna lie....this place is swaaankay.  It's a nice alternative to the dust and shit that is around you at all times and it will probably make living here a lot more bearable.  Once I find a job, that is.  Until then, I will check out their website on a daily hourly basis, in between sending my resume to 101 different organizations, and day dreaming about my future.  Or maybe I'll head over there right now for a cappuccino and pretend like I have a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment